Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Big bounce shadows from Mac

Here I just wanted to show you and swatch some of my Big bounce shadows from Mac.......



From left:

Spread the wealth (light yellow)
Good fortune (light pink color)
Count your assets (purple)
My Next Indulgence (deep green)




Must say first inpression I was really excited...and wanted to get all different colors....but I started getting this (maybe 2 more that I cant find)

But when I came home...I bought one time when I was getting Paint pots......So my purpose of using them was really more as a paintpot....

My Mac store does not have a wide variaity of colors in Pain Pots...only some of the Limited Edition ones......(in cool colors)








The consistence is totally different (which I knew when I tried them in the store, but I thougt they would still do the same job, with the same result.....)
Its like a very light skincare product in consistence.....or a very light foundation...just more pigments in.....

Its so easy to  apply to much....and you still need more then with Pain pots.....

So a good tip is start with a really, Really small amount and builld up....

They are very sheer, so definitly do not excpect the same coverage as Paint Pots....or  the same even effect blended/applied.....

                              

Here you have the swatches.......



They do look lovely when Swatched...Thats why I got them...but the resulte in a makeup look, is not the same.....

You definitly need a good/highly pigmented powder/shadow to seal it with......

I recently used it in a makeup tutorial (yesterday on my blog) to see it >>>>>>Click Here<<<<<<< called Pink Lady






I guess its a matter of taste as everything.....but for me that loves a rich color payoff this was no good.....If you like a very sheer reslute, you can use any pigment or shadow on top of this.....But thats just not me.....most days...

Also if you have already discovered the Paint Pots it could be hard to be convinced of any other Base product for shadows.......

Please let me know if you tried Big Bounce shadows from Mac??
And what you thought of them?
Maybe you have some good tips how to get more out of them??

Comment below......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment