Monday, February 27, 2012

My lipbalms.......

Hope all of you had a nice weekend......

Just wanted to share with you My right now most used Lipbalm products I use...

This is something, I from time to time easy forget..but it`s very important (especially over the vinter) do rehydryate your lips........



This is my Lip Care Mix from Make up Store . It contains of three different products peeling, deep treatment, and lipbalm.....




The green one is a mild peeling, it peels of dead skincells of your lips...

After the peeling you apply the white colored product, and this is used to strenghten and soften your lips....
You can also use it as deep treatment over night....It contains Castor oil, that is a moisture maintaining ingrediens....Also protect your lips against all weather and vind..and dehydration.....
Since fat desolves fat it also works as a cleansing product....

The last one is the actual lipbalm (the pink) it has softening effect and also  moisture maintaing...It contains vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), that binds and balance up the dry and fat parts of your lips, it also stimulate the cellproduction...

Overall it suppost to help your lips preserve the moiste in it......A very good all in one product.... This one is about 175 sek (£ 18, $23, Euro 19)


This is Vaseline from Chesebrough......I use this regulary right now.....you get so much for so little money I think it`s about 19 sek or less (£1,90, $ 2,50 Euro 2)



I just slides on so easy, and you can always bring it.....And it really does soften the lips.....Not all people like vaseline on there lips.....but its really a good product...the only downside is after you had it for a long while....it could be hard to get the packaging up...happend to me a couple of times...and I then ended up buying a new one (but for that love price, what can you say)


And this is at least here in Sweden a real classic amongs Lipbalms.... (normally in blue color, this is more modern version)
Its very easy to bring, and works really good......one of the best lipbalms.....Negative what I think is the smell...but it works wonders so.....



This is not an Lipbalm by I decided to show it as well.....this is a Lip Primer..That you use after your lipbalm but before your lip pen/lipstick.
You can apply it a little outside your own lips......



One very important thing with lipbalm as well as primers, is that before you use you lippen or lipstick or gloss...make sure to wait so lipbalm/lip primer has time to be absorbed by your lips......

Thats how you get the most of your lipsticks coloration.....and for a more longlasting and beautiful result.....



These where some of my most used lipbalms at the moment...I have so many, but I forget to alternate...often get stuck with one........

But I would love to hear what are you using for your lips?
What works the best for you?
Highend/budget?

Please comment below, and let me know..so curious what you all use....

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment