Thursday, February 9, 2012

Smashbox make up......Reveal Heartbreaker.....

Here I have some product I got as a gift with one of my orders at eleven.se a while back.
Never had a chance to really use them....just want to show you......




This is the Smashbox eyeshadow palette called Heartbreaker.
Smashbox is starting to relly get big here in Sweden...I was in Kicks (one of our biggest makeup departmentstores) the other day and they even had an oqn shelf there now........filled with lots of products.....

                                                

                                   You got 6 colors in one small palette...good    combination, you also get a small brush (I dont use them)



They dont really look very much.....but when I swatched them I was pleasantly surpriced.....
Really vibrant, and some of them high pigmented. Especially the black and the purple.........Really like them, will definitly uase them in a look.......




On the box of it, it says : This eyeshadow pallet will have you looking stunning in seconds. In 6 gorgeous shades to always keep him guessing. Just remember - Heartbreakers never KISS ´n Tell....

                                        

                           Here is a gloss from Smashbox called Reveal Masqurade
                                              
                                            

 It really does reveal your lips....its very sheer...
       ..with lots of goldy sparklys in  it......
 Its a lipenhancing gloss.........

This is what says on the back of it:
What`s behind that provocative pout? This ultra-moisturizing formula saturates lips with alluring color and shine

I will try everything out and get back to you with my full review on the products

Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment