Sunday, February 26, 2012

My makeup palettes......Mac and Z palette

Here you have my favourite empty palettes.....




This is a Mac Palette, it really for rouge/blush. We have a brand here in Sweden called  Make up Store thoose eyeshadows fit there......



This is Macs palette for there eyeshadows.....


I have my shadows color cordinated, this is one with pue a rple ones....So you can find them easy...when you have a lot of palettes...






This is my latest favourite, I prefer these because you can see all your shadows plus it`s pink......
This is Z-palette.......Love it........

Just like the Mac ones...the bottom is magnetized........In this one you can fit any shadow.Many makeup fans/artists also pop out the inserts in Macs palettes for more room....

Overall I must say I prefer the Z palette ones, but for travelling I would maybe go for Macs because it doesnt open as easy.......


What are you using for storing your eyeshadows and blushes....?

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment