Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blue wave makeup tutorial.....budget version

Here you have another makeuptutorial...using the products my sons gave me...












Here you have some of the products that I used


Used all the shadows in this pallet..... Love the colors......


Only used the lashes and the kajal pencil from this last set......this time anyway....Love the lashes big and beautiful....

Products I used :

Eyes

Eyeprimer potion from Urban Decay in Clear
Milk from NYX Jumbo eyepencil
All the shadows from Loreal Quad pro blue eyes....
Eyeliner Fluidline from Mac Blacktrack
Isadora clear mascara
Eyelashes from box of makeup I got for birthdaypresent
Duo Adhesive
Eyebrow pencil in Stud from Mac

Face

Mac Studio Fluid Fix foundation NC45/NC44
Mac studio fix concealer
Mac loose powder
Mac studio tech
Sleek Contouringpallet medium
Mac blush frankly scarlet

Lips

Mac lip primer
Estee Lauder lipstick
Nivea longlasting lipliner



This time I went from light to dark you can of course do the exact opposite from dark to light
 (starting with the dark in the inner corner and go brighter and brighter)

With a good primer it doesnt have to cost to much, these are definitly a budget version, but a very good one....it doesnt have to be expensive to be good (all the time anyway).....Love it.......Surpricinly good pigmentetion.....

Must say that when I taped the intro and the end of the film I have had the make up on for so many hours......


Check out my channel for more makeup tutorials


 or here


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment