Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sleek`s Primer palette......swatchted

Here you have Sleek`s Divine Prime palette 600









The colors names from the left top row :

Moonshine
Calypso
Ultra Violet
Dare Devil
Pink frost
Silver lining

Bottom row from the left :

Noir
Peach
Money Tree
Truffle
Money Honey
Hot wired


Here you have them swatched. I must say since I never used them yet...seems pretty good quality when it comes to longlasting result..cause when I was gonna rubb them off my hand....I really had to wash and scrub......

Also I really like the colors...pretty light colors........most of them....
They glide on really good.....Some of the very bright white/beige ones doesnt seem as full coverage as the other ones....

Love the names on the colors......it just Divine......

You can get this palette on http://www.sleekmakeup.com/




This is as weel as the others around £7-9, $9-11, Euro 9-10. So you defínitly get a lot for your money, even though you would only use a couple of colors.....

Just by looking on the swatches I get inspired....use the blue, purple and red or the blue, purple and green, or the silver pink and red.......Ohhhhh nice so inspiring.......

No comments:

Post a Comment