Friday, February 24, 2012

Silver blues......makeup look

This is my latest Makeup tutorial for me details about what product I used...see below.....






You can also for a even more party look change the blues to black...maybe with a hint of blue....



These are the products I used

Eyes :

Medical tape /scotch tape (tape it more up than out)
Eyeshadow Primer Potion from Urban decay
Black Bean from NYX eyepencil
Silver from Make up Store
2 blues from Sleek palette (I think it´s from the Bad Girl one)
Small bit of turqouise from my Ben Nye palette
Milk from NYX eyepencil
Turqouise eyepencil kohl from Mac
Black Mascara from Estee Lauder
Lashes frm Mac (think they are no 2?)
Browpencil in stud from Mac

Face :

My new facial products from Lumene and old from Loreal
Complexion Primer potion from Urban Decay
Pro longwear studio fix foundation from Mac (mix of Nc45 and Nc 42)
Studio fix concealer in Nw40
Prep and prime transparent powder from Mac


Cheeks :

Studio tech from Mac
Contouring palette from Sleek in medium
Blush from Mac ??????
Highlight from Mac ?????

Lips :

Lipbalm from Lypsyl
Lippencil Burgundy from Mac
Lipstick Captivity from Mac





















Except the ?!#ucked up lashes...I`m totally in love in this look........
Will definitly do it more often again........but different takes on it......sometimes with a black sometime with some lighter blues..maybe also with a turquoise color.......maybe even blended wit a yellow...

Maybe its hard to see on the pictures but silver and blue, actuallt looks very turqouise where you blend.......thats where I came up with using a small amount of turqouise color to blend in the crease.....

Love this look...got so many nice comments when I had it on......

Have a nice weekend......

Please also check out my other tutorials on My Youtube channel


also click and see



or this look



Please comment and Subscribe......

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment