Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My lovely Ben Nye.palettes.....

My must Have Make Up 

I just want to praise the makeup brand Ben Nye.
I love these shadows, they are sooooo pigmented and such a good quality...


Starting with a pallet I use in almost every colorful make up I make...

This is my Ben Nye pressed color palette,  Lumiere Brilliant palette




It contains 8 vibrant colored eyeshadows......





The colors I use the most is the Turquoise and Blue and the Purple.
This is really high quality, ultra pigmented eyeshadows.
I would love to get my hands on many many many more BenNye products, this most be one of my very best makeup purchases.....Totally love them.....


This is my other Ben Nye Palette pressed color palette,
Essential Eyeshadow and Rouge palette


The black eyeshadow up at the top row to the right has dissapered, you can hardly see it (but it`s there) its totally 12 shadows in this palette......



A neutrual palette of matt eyeshadows and blushes. This is as the name tells actually a mix of shadows and rouge (the top row being eyeshadows, bottom Rouge/Blush). Love these neutrual eyeshadows for a subtile look.

You can also actually use the blushes as eyeshadows...tried it and it worked just fine.....

I must say the eyeshadows I use, every single one of them. These brown, natural/neutrual colors are the best of it`s kind that I found so far...

Actually just finished recording a Natural Look makeup tutorial using this palette....
>>>>>>Check it out here<<<<<<< , coming up soon....

The blushes I dont use very often, but that`s more because I simply forget they are there......Most of them are a little to bright for me.....but perfect on my friends....lighter skintone....

I totally love all of these Ben Nye products......Very good quality.....it could be hard to get at someplaces......but Internet does a good job then......

You have a choise of making your own palettes, picking out one shadow at the time....creating a palette or you can just o what I did with these get them as finished palettes......love all the colors.......
Swatch them later......
Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment