Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Lip of the day........NYX/Mac

This is my Lip of the day.....










This is a really natural looking lip...goes well with most eyelooks.......good for daytime and nighttime......

This complements my own lip color pretty good.......

I`m using first my Vaseline, then as a base for the gloss my Mac lipliner in Soar and on top of that to finish of the look a Sheer Gloss called Rose from NYX.

It comes in this little squeesie tube (see pictures above) with a brush......you also get a big amount for a small penny.......

On the back of it you can see what it contains...a lot of different wax types.......I really glides on so good.......It also has a really nice sheen......glossy....
You can really feel that i the consistence....Last pretty long as well......

Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment