Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Emerald Eye makeup tutorial


Here you have my latest makeup tutorial look.

                                           


Please watch my tutorial and comment and subscribe.....

Check out my channel Mizz Made Up

Sorry for the bad sound, I had so much trouble putting up this video so I just had to let it be as bad as that, sorry.....next time I will try to get it better....












Here you have the products used.........(except for face and cheeks)

From the left :

Eyeshadow dark green from Make Up Store called Zone
Eyeshadow light green from Mac Lucky green ?? (not sure, verify it later)
Eyepencil from Make Up Store wooden Metal soft metallic
LipLiner from Nivea Stay on lips
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadowpencil in Blackbean
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadowpencil in Milk
Lipstick Nive Pure diamond no.66
Lipstick Viva la diva Kharma no.83
Gem stones/diamonds from Make Up Store Strazz Universal
Eyedust / pigment from Make Up store in Bamboo
Eyeshadow from Make Up Store Silver
Lipglass from Mac Viva Glam Gaga
Mixing Liquid from Make Up Store
Eyedust /pigment from Make Up Store Amazon
Pigment from Mac Vanilla
Glitter from MIST (Make up institut of Stockholm)
Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Clear from Urban decay


Please check out my video tutorial ...coming out soon on my channel MizzMadeUp`s channel at Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment