Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Going for relaxing at the Spa......

Today, later in the afternoon I`m going to the Spa.....
Gonna treat my self some facial and body treatments.....

I´m really going to the swimhall with my kids and friends...but they have both a a steam and a regular sauna and a bubblepool (outside) there..
....and I always bring things so I can fix my face and body, and deeptreatment for the hair......

I`m bringing face and bodyscrub, deeptreatment for my hair....



I really need it.........want the day to be over so I can go there now......

Me and my friend was over the summer in a place up the coast in Sweden. And this place was amazing, there SPA-"department" was full of bubbles pools, water filled with different hurbs, aromatherapy, sittings in different saunas, meditation.......bubblepools inside and outside...and all of this was a part of a normal swimhall....they even gave you robes and slipperys....and had a little bar there....

They had the most amazing showers, with all kinds of moodlighting and exotics sounds, and you could choose the water to come down in so many different ways.....so cool..........

I will definitly go there again......but today we will have to do with this place......


No comments:

Post a Comment