Monday, February 6, 2012

Look 2 of Edgy smokey cat shaped eye with bright eyeliner

This is my second take of my look Edgy cat shaped smokey eye with a bright eyeliner....

 (really sorry that I forgot to take pictures right after I done the look, these pictures are several hours after......my base is not really holding up here...have to come up with something else)



What I ´ve done different in this look is that i used a silver as a highlight color in the inner corner..for a different effect...........And also winged the full eye out more....more narrow catshape....Is very hard to see on these pictures but I will show you soon in a makeuptutorial.......

Used a different black...(Ben nye`s instead of Urban decays creep) maybe my eyelids where very oily or something, cause the base just didnt do it`s work......I know in the first look I didnt use any primer.....but here.....just photod after to many hours....usaually lasts...


Also from the beginning I had a bright red lip.......Looked really cool and a little different from the first look.......






What I love about this look, is that you can easily make a new variation of it by say changing the eyeliner color....to a red...a purple...a yellow.....
You can also change the lip color and that really makes a full new look of it.....

The only thing that is good to keep of this look as a base is the black/dark grey smokey or non smokey eye.....because that makes the eyeliner really pop......has to be dark enough to create this effect......

Please check out my Youtube channel for a makeuptutorial on this look, coming up soon.....

>>>>>>>Check it out here<<<<<<<


Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment