Friday, February 17, 2012

My new skincare and nail products.....Loreal Lumene OPI Seche vite

Here you have the skin-and nail care things I got yesterday....




Just my normal face stuff....clenser and daycreme....That i love so much.......so refreshing and the makeup remover is the best......love both...have had them for many years......dont see my self changing that routine unless something miracle like comes out....... They are not only the best (for me at least) they are also cheap......




I`m not quite happy with my eyecreme.....so i thought I try something new.....This is a eyecreme from Lumene...You supposto store it in the fridge....and then you use the roller (the 3 little balls) and role under the eyes.....feels cold and makes puffines and dark circles to disappear...we will see.....So cute though....



This is my new top coat from Seche Vite...world famous......


And here you have my new base coat from OPI

Using these in my new nail look today.......check it out......Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment