Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend makeup look....Cat eye with a red liner.....

Here was one of my looks fr the weekend......
 also did a tutorial on this look....comming up soon on My Channel

Please also check out my other videos and comment and subscribe....












Excuse the bad pictures.....but as usuall I was in a hurry just after I completed the look so these pictures are several hours later......been standing outside in heavey snow/rain fall......

For this loòk I`ve used following products :

Eyes :
Eyeshadowprimer potion from Urban Decay
Feline a black eyepencil from Mac
A black eyeshadow from a Ben Nye palette
A brown (close to your skincolor) from a Ben Nye Palette
A beige/white as a highlight color from a Ben Nye Palette
A red pigment from Mac
Mixing Liquid from Make up Store
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Estee Lauder Mascara
Lashes from Mac (halflashes)
Browpen from Mac in the color Stud

Face :
My new eyeroll on from Lumene and all my normal face products
Urban Decay complexion primer potion
Studio Pro Long Wear foundation from Mac (in Nc45/Nc42 mixed)
Studio fix Concealer from Mac in NW 40
Prep and prime transparent powder from Mac

Cheeks :
Studio Tech from Mac (as a base for my contour)
Sleek makeup contouring palette in medium
Blush from Mac (cant remember the name right now..but I love this blush)

This is a little different take on a look I'´ve already done........but it shows that a small change in a makeup look, can make a Huge difference......

Make up tutorial on my first take on this look and the second is soon coming up.....is editing them as we "speak".....

Check out my channel for more looks.........
>>>>>>Click HERE.....<<<<<<<<<

for my latest makeup tutorial.......






 Hope you enjoy :) Please comment I would love to hear what you think.......

No comments:

Post a Comment