Friday, February 17, 2012

New Makeup/skincare purchases...MAC, Loreal, Lumene, OPI, Seche Vite

Yesterday they had a little discount in the departmentstore where I shop,  so I went to stock up a little.....


This is what I got......I got around 500 sek (£46, $ 70, Euro 55) in discount on the full purches....








It`s a good mix of everything......little makeup, little skincare, little nailcare......

Later today I`m gonna use my new polishes in a new nail look......"stay tuned" to see......

I will go in little more in detail on all the things I got later.........

I also signed up for one of Macs event that they are having in the end of this month.......they show there new collections.....and I`ve been told they are gonna be really good......lots of colors......and fun looks.....
Fun......

Enjoy :)

I hope you checked out my latest Makeup Tutorial......

My Amethyst, Sapphire lokk, makeup tutorial......


also watch my other videos on my channel : Mizz Made Ups channel

No comments:

Post a Comment