Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Black Sexy Cateye with purple eyeliner makeup tutorial details

Here you have a more detailed post about my latest makeup tutorial..












These are the product I used

Eyes :

Eyeshadow Primer Potion from Urban Decay
Feline eyepencil from Mac
Silver from Make up Store
Black eyeshadow from my Ben Nye palette
Milk from NYX eyepencil
White shadow from my Ben Nye palette
Blacktrack Fluidline from Mac
Mixing Liquid from Make up Store (most big brand has some kind of, or just lashglue)
Purple pigment/eyedust from Make up Store (any pigment)
Mascara Sumptuos from Estee Lauder
Half Lashes from Mac (gives that little extra cateye/sexy look)
a White from a Sleek Palette

Face :

Complexion Primer potion from Urban Decay
Studio fix foudation from Mac
Studio fix (compact powder) from Mac
Concealer from Mac
Under eye translucent powder from Ben Nye

Cheeks :
Studio Tech from Mac (as a base for my contour,much darker than my skincolor)
Contouring palette from Sleek in Medium
"Blush" from Mac (could be Ambering rose??, not sure)

Lips :

Lipbalm
Prep and prime Lip
Kiss me Quick Pro Longwear lipliner
Lipstick Russian Red (Matte) from Mac
Estee Lauder lipgloss (pink/redish tone)


I`m pretty happy with this look.......a cool way of using things a different way than youre used to....
I have periods when I use pigments/eyedust more often...but most of the time not for very long......
This is a really fun way of extending your collection of different colors eyeliners.....

And most big brands has something like the Mixing Liquid, I know Mac has one and you can also use lashglue....really anything that is a little sticky.....And just mix your pigment (free color of choise) together with the fluid....Voila  and you have a vibrant, colorful, sexy eyeliner, a little extra thing to your makeup look.....

Show you later in a blogpost.......
And what can really go wrong when you`re using a black eyeshadow to get the eyeliner to pop in your look.....

You can also really change this look around if you use a different color of lipstick, cheeks......That what I love of all makeup looks that you see....You can use them as inspiration but tone down or enhance other futures of it....or change the colors around or use lighter/darker.......more glitter less glitter...more liner...no liner.......

We all look different have different colors, shapes, things we want to hide or enhance.....bigger or smaller parts.......Something that suites my might look to much, to little on you...but make it yours by changing small things.....


This weekend I`ve recorded a different take on this look.....coming up soon
on My Youtube Channel ........

Please go in and check out my other videos...if you need a little inspiration.....(most of my looks are what most people would class night/party looks, not me but..) but you can always put your own spin to it, tone it down...or up...depending on your mood....or personality...what you dare......

This is my Emerald Eye makeup look (a little glitter a little rhinestones, or like I like to call them Diamonds...hihi)



Here you have a look with a little sparkly in the inner corner......
Little glitter for that extra kick......




And here you have my Rainbow look......use other colors or swap threm around...start with the purple,blue, green, yellow.....(I think I will actually do a tutorial on that my self)




Lots more on my channel..please check it out...and comment and subscribe...would be fun to see what you think......

>>>>>>>>>>Mizz Made Up`s Channel<<<<<<<<<<<

This ended up a loooong post...sorry...just got so in to it.....

Enjoy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment