Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More makeup tutorials........

Hello!

I`m gonna post a makeup tutorial soon again........My memory card has been full and I´m just transfering everything on it to the computer...........

I`m so proud of my self that I managed to post my videos right now I´ve posted 4......and many more to come.......


I have so far done pretty different looks.......what will be the next look....

I have one that I just have to post......love it.......
If you read my blog you will know.....

Or you will just have to wait and see............

Here you have all my videos gathered....just click to see......

This is one of my favourites.....will definitly do this one in other color variations.....maybe purple......



This is my all time "Lots-of -color" favourite look...I would probably call this my Signature look...this is so much me.....lots of color........love it



And this was my first video on youtube.....I made this look for New years...I just went along with what I had at hand.......was really happy with the end result.......
I also love glitter.....and diamonds (rhinestones)...



And this is more of a tribute to my children...that got me the product that I used in this video..
Also a cheaper alternativ..for a look.....doesnt have to cost so much you can still achieve the same results...just matter on what bases you are using.....(most of the time)


So please watch my videos...commment and Subscribe.................

I wanna share my biggest interest with you......on video as well....

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment