Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mac makeup purchases......

Here you have all my latest Mac purchases.....and swatches......



These lashes might look short and a bit boring...but my purpose of buying them was to use them as underlashes....... (sorry for bad picture)



Also got this Transperant finishing powder from Mac`s Prep and prime series.....
I`m gonna use this fot under my eyes....to set my concealer....



I have had a very hard time getting a powder that I really think works and surves the purposes i want and need....hopefully this will do that.....but we will see.....But I must say a transparant powder is always good to have in your collection.....



And since I`m trying to be better at using lipsticks I bought these two....
This time not that colorful....more nude...natural colors.....



This is Pro longwear lipcreme called Till Tomorrow, this is a nude color for my lips.......looks so good.....(its brighter in real life)



This is a Satin lipstick called Captive... I must say that I love all the Satin finishes......tried a couple yesterday...and I could easy get all of them......This is my finish in a lipstick......Is also much brighter than on the picture...like a nude red...blends good with my lips......



I must really say that I really love all my Mac lipsticks, they have so many good colors...and they are of such a good quality.....love them.....






Got a concealer....... Love the Studion fix ones......My skin changes color over the vinter/spring actually all over the year...so I had to get this to get a good match right now....


I got this two Pro Longwear Foundation in Nc 45 and Nc 42 (to mix with), here in Sweden they dont have Nc 44 in Pro longwear...


Also finally got the Tinted Moisturizer, unfortunally they didnt have it my color.....so she sent me a darker one......I will change it next time I go there (wanted to use my discount)


These are little sample I got ...next time I will get more samples of there skincare...got the new eyecreme this time......





Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment