Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Amazing nail combo


All of these nailpolishes where used for my last naillook.....i did it last friday.....(almost 1 1/2 week ago)....



And I am sooo amazed with how it has held up.....havent felt the need to change nailcolor...

still looks sooo good....hasnt chipped one bit...Amazing...look almost exact then same...



I know my Basecoat and top coat is really good.....

but I do also Think it is the combination cause its not the same with all color....



Really happy....a good combo when you have a lot going on in your Life...


On the Picture from the left :

Natural Base Coat from OPI
Isadora nailpolish (name rubbed off, sorry)
Annelie nailpolish from Makeupstore3
Top coat from OPI



Amazing combo......



almsot like  I want to change color just because I want some change...not that I have to......like those kind of "problems"



Do you have any of those Amazing Nail combos?



lots of love


MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment