Saturday, February 1, 2014

Never say never Nars liplook



                                                        

This was my liplook the other day.......using my new Velvet matte lippencil from Nars...in Never say never......



I just Think of James bond.........
lol....



This is a very gorgous color.......a lighter pink color but still with a Little dark in it....a bubbly pink...









I thing I have noticed with these pencils from Nars...I looove a Matte lipproduct...but right now I Think I am a Little to dry on my lips for it....



Cuase it doesnt look 100.....so maybe when my lips are not so dry..they will look as wonderful as it was meant....





                                                                           



              



Still having problems with blogger if it looks weired....




Sorry...still working on it...



Have you tried any of these velvet Matte lippencils....?

 What do you Think about them?



Just recently uploade a Haul with swacthes with these.....






Lots of love


MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment