Thursday, February 20, 2014

New HAUL BobbiBrown, babyliss, Youngblood, Essie....OUT NOW







Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro-Palette


Fianally got my hands on this lovely Pro product from Anastasia....the amazing Brow pro palette that has 6 different powder duos in it and one concealer and one browwax.....

I do have the 4-5 ones in single form...and they will be great compliment to this palette....and how great to have them all gathered when doing makeup on others.......all color you can need....So glad I finally found it....


                                            Contour Kit


Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit

This perfect product...raved about everywhere in the makeup community...
Looove it...and so happy i got it...also for my Pro kit....might also try to use it as highlights (for eyeshadow) and the contor shades as eyeshadows as well......
Cause it is to light for me....what I´ve seen....
so far....but will have to play with it a little more to find more areas of use

BlogPOst about the Contour Kit >>>>HERE<<<<
                                                   
                     




Check the video out and let me know.....




                                     


Maccademian Natural oil Deep Repair Masque

This wonderful well talked about Deep Repair Masque from Macadamia Natural Oil
Smells sooo divine.....and can just imagine what it will do for my hair....trying it tonight.....
mmmmm.....can still feel the smell just thinking of it...lovely.....
I( was in the need of a good hair treatment......so excited about it....

my Blogpost Macadamian Natural Oil >>>>HERE<<<<<


                                                          

Dust it Schwartzkopf

Also got this Volumizing product from Schwarzkopf called Dust it...
Its like  small peppear shaker and then you just ad it to any areas where you want a little lift a puff....more volume in your hair.....

Perfect for those 60 s inspired hairlooks......



                     

   

Nailpolishes : Essie, Viva la diva and Gina tricot

Of course went glitter top coat kind of crazy...and bought lots of different types to try out....
Some from Essie...those where the ones that I have found best research about online.....and best applys to my demands .....that is not to opaque...supposte have the function of  a top coat almost...or more in the middle of a topcoat and a normal polish maybe you can say,....

Also not to fin glitter.....and different sized and a bit chunky almost....different shapes of glitter...and so on....

Think I found some pearls but that remains to be seen....:)...






Babyliss Secreet Curler

This wonderful curling iron that I have been wanting for sometime...and just couldnt find here in Sweden...and then forgot about...and then just seen it again in Sweden...sooo happy when I finally found it...

DOes make some amazing curls...and soooo easy and quick......really likes my first use of it...

must be the fastest way so far I have found to do my hair curly....must say.....

And less chance to burn......which is also great.....still have a scare left after my curling wand :(....

Really happy with it so happy i got it...can defintly recommend it...

Will have posts about this one soon in more detail......

BlogpoSt About the Bablyliss Secret Cureler >>>>HERE<<<<



Also got some jewlery...

Mostly midrings....that I felt a need for lately....

More Details >>>>>HERE<<<<<<  (link to blogpost where u can see them)




Youngblood products

                                   


First thing I was this lovely Hi Defintlion Powder...for more details read blogspot...
Really lovely powder...actually this day wore this powder....and had been out all day in the rain...without touching up....
Lovely little powder compact...actually noticed for the first time in this video that it had a small mirror in the cap..

Blogpost : Youngblood products >>>>HERE<<<<<


Also my lovelyproably new fav Highligter Champagne life ....woooowwww...thats all I can say....



                     




  



Amazing......look sooo gorgous and natural....in a way....and gives the nicest sheen....


Please check out the video and let me know what you think...



Keep it Connected :

Instagram : @mizzmadeup

FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear

Love to hear what you think and if you have tried any of the prioducts above....from teh video...

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp





















No comments:

Post a Comment