Sunday, February 16, 2014

My new Babyliss Secret Curler


This is my wonderful New baby 

Babyliss Secret Curler

I have been wanting this since I first seen it months ago on Pixiwoos youtube channel...

but forgot about it for a while......and when I then was gonna order it they where all sold out.....

So I was sooo happy the other day when I seen it was back in stock...yeyyyy...




Must admit was a bit scared when I was gonna try it the first time...

But it was no worry....its sucha  smart curler...will have to do a video about it because it sooo cool....

If you put in the hair the wrong way so it can get tangled it let s you know before....

and beeps when ready to realease....so so smart...really innovative product....

Also really looove that you cant really burn your self cause allthe heating thats going on is done inside the big head.....




Here are just 2 test curls......awesome machine...so glad I got it...


will play around with it tonight and then let you know more....and show you lots of fun hairdos...

Have you tried this miracle machine....

lots of Love

MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment