Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New jewlery lots of Midrings


I have for the last month had like a  huge crush to midrings.......really liked it since they came out...but seen now that they ahve so many cute ones in a bundle and so on out now....

SO the other day I went midring crazy and got loads.....

Really wanted in real gold...but the gold stores here just didnt have...of course you could get the smallest size in some rings...but didnt find anything that suited.....

SO lots of fakes ones it was....




Thsi bow is sooo cute...was looking for some not so big bows.....



And of course blingy rings....


This one was sooo adrobable...had to get  2....

Actually did get 2 or more of some of them cause I did felt I wanted to wear severa ata  time....




Here you have some pictures on the hand....


This one on the ring finger was one of my favourites....

really cute....

Also have some more big bundle packs coming in the mail in a week or so...

Do you have any fun jewlery sites for these kind of jewlery   please tell me?

Have  a blingy day....

lots of Love

MizzMadeUp


1 comment:

  1. Please share what site we could find these beauties on. The ones I got on Ebay were really cheap looking. Yours look very nice. Please share the link. Thanks

    ReplyDelete