Thursday, February 13, 2014

New MakeupForever brushes


I have since i felt these brushes (especially the big one) been wanting these....or some brushes over all from MakeupForever......so I got them...finally......not that often I come to Sephora....


I got these 3 brushes....2 for what I would moslty use as eyebrushes ...and one big Powder brush....

WHen I look for new brushes...I try to get brushes with new shapes...and shapes I dont have earlier. ...cause the ones I have and use a lot i m already very happy with...they do there job....

So these where exactly what i was looking for this time...even though I do have big Powder brushes like this one I really felt I needed this cause it was sooooo so soft...






This one is a pretty big and very fluffy eyebrush...and have recently felt the need of a brush like this..and after feeling how soft the brizzles of the powderbrush I felt i needed some eyebrushes as well from MUFE

This is just what I wanted and actually dont have anything like this brush for this purpose.....;)....
The most simular brush I have is Real teachniques Setting brush


Another brush i got was this a bit thinner but still a pretty fluffy blending brush..

Used it today to blend out the colors in the crease with eachother...worked perfect for that......also soooo soooo soft...



I know I m gonna have so much fun use out of this brush....


Ad at last.....I have waited for some weeks to be able to go to Sephora and get this wonderful brush...

The first time I felt it i know I had to have it...has actaully even dreamed of it ;)....lol.....as the crazy makeup lover I am....


Really looove the look of them....not like all the pther brushes I have....the metal part on it looks soooo good and classy....

One thing I was very supriced to hear was that it was Synthetic brizzles....

Did not know this at all....


It s very thick and soft and small small hairs.....

Doesnt feel like synthetic at all.......its amazing......the thinnest i ever seen and felt....

Have any of you tried MakeupForevers brushes?

What did you think of them?

I loove them so far...cant wait to use them in my daily routine....

And so excited to see how they act after they have been washed the first time...

lots of Love

MizzMadeUp








No comments:

Post a Comment