Saturday, February 15, 2014

Macadamia Natur Oil newbies....



My new Hair treatment mask......

I loove a good hair treatment and this is what I have heard everywhere sooo so good.....we will se if it works as well on my hair....



my hair is really damaged at the ends right know...havent cut my hair in some time...just my fringe.....

So desperate need for something real moisturizing and nuturing for my hair...




Sooo excited to try it......yeyyyyyy.....




must say that it didnt really look that nice inside...but smells divine......

mmmmmmm....

Looks like some kind of porage ,).....lol....

Cant wait to use it tonight...will let you know how it goes...and what it does for my hair...

Did you try this?

or any other great hair maskues/treatments you can suggest?

Lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment