Sunday, February 9, 2014

Naked 3 Valentines Day makeuplook





This is Another suggestion on a Makeuplook you can do for Valentines day coming up soon....

A very romantic smókey Eye.....using the wounderful shades in the Naked 3 palette....
A lot of taupe greyish pink kind of colors.....

And to top it off a strong lip......






I also do feel that some healthy glow on the cheeks can look really nice and romantic for a Valentines look....

No matter what you´re doing...dinner with family or date with boyfirend, girlfriend.....what ever...

I do looove these cheek Products....


Please check out the video and let me know what u Think of it....











Products used :


Urban Decay primer potion
Lite Corrector from Bitchslap Cosmetics
Eyeshadows from Naked 3 palette  Urban Decay :
Limit, Strange, Dust, Mugshot and Darkside
Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner
Green eyeliner pencil from MUA
Lashes
Mascara,




lips :



Lipbalm
Zero lipliner
Sleek twist up lipliner
Estee Lauder lipstick





Cheeks :

Loverush blush from Mac
Margin blush (highlighter) from Mac























Check out my latest video and let me know what you´re thinking...also see my other Valetines suggestions....



And if you take any kind of inspiration of it tag me in some of my social medias...



Always fun to see



Instagram : @mizzmadeup




Hope you will havea Lovely weekend...this and next one...when the actaull Valentines day is...



Lots of love to you all



MizzMadeUp








No comments:

Post a Comment