Saturday, February 1, 2014

Makeuplook of my Birthday dinner





This is the look I wore for my Birthday dinner ....

Went very natural for being me...but added some Lovely long and fullon lashes to this look.....







Also did try my Lovely Mac Huggable lipcolor Feeling Amourous...wooooow what an Amazing color.......



We had a Lovely dinner.......and it was a perfect look for the occation.....

Felt Beautiful and had fun...surrounded by friend and family...what more can we ask.....?!











And also Went simple on the Nails.....



Looove these colors.......like this.....





Must say though it is more redish in real Life....but super gorgous color...




I just wanted to share my birthday dinner look with you....

Hope all of you will have a  Lovely birthday when it comes....



Lots of Love


MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment