Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Shopping Makeupforever, Youngblood, Anastasia palettes and more...


Have been shopping some lovely things lately....and this is what I got...

Got 4 parcels in the mail and bought the brushes at Sephora.....


Been wanting these brushes since I first felt them.....and now they are mines...I was bit worried that I was gonna fall in looove with the full line of MakeupForevers brushes...but actually these where the only ones I felt i needed ;).....right now anyway.....)

Never felt any softer brushes I must say.....


Of course as always got some samples from Sephora...

On other MUFE products..more of there  Aqua brow fix....have to get it....but I have been waiting for my Anastasia Dip pomade from the states...will come soon.....so I will wait for them to arrive first...

Then as you can se above I got lots of other things...

Anastasias Brow Pro Palette and COntour Kit
Babyliss Secret Curler
Youngblood makeup
Hair things from Maccademian oil and Schwartskopf


Will write more about them upcoming days...

stay tuned for that......

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp







No comments:

Post a Comment