Saturday, February 22, 2014

My New Anastasia Brow pro palette


My new beloved friend....

I have been wanting this palette for the longest longest time...

and so one day it finally started being sold here in Sweden....yeyyyyy...

And whata  quality...cause it only came in a thin thin padded envelope...but was in one piece...all the shadows survived...


Loko at this amazing piece of art....such high quality products all gathered in one....

For a makeupartist this is perfect...but also for a person that often tend to color there hair....like most people I know....,).....

Also do get a concealer and a borw wax...

actually already tried the concealer........oki to highlight with under the brows.....very creamy texture...

The brow wax I have used before...but dont reallt use that much...maybe I should though...cause lately I have been really in to creamy eyebrow products...like Makeupforvers Aqua Brow and on the way here still Anastasias Dip Brow...just know I am gonna looove it.....




Amazing all the great shades you get in it......

And you can mix and match inbetween the dieffernt ones.....

You really do get 12 different colors...and then you can mix and match to fit every single person....



I have on my self tried the Dark brown and Ebony....

Usually use Brunette.......

I am gonna have soo much fun and goo use of this palete....

Also is sooot thin...so easy to travel with....which for me is  abig deal....have to be able to pack easily without risking it brakingeasy.....

So happy I finally got my hands on it....

Here brow powders are the very best I have ever tried......so far ;)...

<do you have it?

like it?

lOts of love

MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment