Tuesday, February 11, 2014

January Makeup Favourites


Here you have my very first Monthly kind of favourites....

For me these are some of my most used products of January 2014

And products I have really been loving...except these ones I have hundreds of more favs...but that will be in another video....or a few....lol ;)....

Fun to make....tried to make it as short as possible...thing I managed really good...if you want more details about any products or a more detailed review or so let me know and I will do so.....



So here we go the products in the video...in no particual order really... :






first of all.....My Naked 3 Palette.....woooooow....

what more can I say...its just such a amazing palette.....sooo many incredible colors inside....woooowww...

Really a  palette worth getting I think.....think I am gonna have to say my favourite of all the Nked palettes so far....

And look good on so many people.....I have really so far used all the colors.....and that doesnt happend all the time....in a palette....

So only that makes me to present it as a monthly favourite.....

Urban Decay has really done it.......And a lot of shadows for a great value....

Alos really love the sleek luxurious packaing....




Really looovin this Primer.....I know that when i see my self reaching for a producst over and over again....
Can see my self using this primer both on my self and on others.....
And it comes in a really big tube...so you do get  alot for your money.....caue you only need the smallest smallest amount .......






This amazing lipliner.....

To help prevent "bleeding" outside the lipline...and just to sharpen up the look...thats what I mainly use it for...
Great product....and so so smooth to apply....really does its job....its of course from there 24/7 series so stays put.....




Next on the list my amazing Medication jar 
that I found at the pharmazy.....

Will just have to pimp and bling it up a little.....

But right now does its purpose...storing fake used lashes...
Perfect for me that used to have lashes everywhere....

I have 3....one in another colors as well (purple) an suggestion would be to store your used dirty  ones in one and the ones you had time to clean in another one....


I really like it and serves a great purpose for me...looove it.....cause I use my lashes over and over again.....



This is a Duo Fibre brush.....usually perfect for a little lighter applications...

And thats just what I use it for...I use it to apply my highlight.....and its perfect for that...just the rigth amount of product on the brush and blends perfect....

And since it is a smaller brush its very precise and disposes the product exactly where I want it.....

Mac sure does know how to make there brushes....:)...



Then on my list was lipbalms overall...and the ones I have used the most was my Odd Mollys and Carmex lipbalms.....nothing much to say about them.....loove them...couldnt be without them....




And also as a little sidething......my new lipstick /lipproduct bag that I keep in my handbag filled with my current favourite lipcolors.....usually have some udes...a red..a pink....a dark and a  light...a gloss...and some lipbalms.....

And then a little now and then I urn it in side out and fill it back up with new products...

good way of rotating your lipproducts or any makeupproducts really....



And if you are interested of seing how I made this makeuplook...stay tunes...coming up soon....


Keep it connected my friends

Instagram  : @mizzmadeup

FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear


Looove to hear what you think and what was your favourites of January......

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp




No comments:

Post a Comment