Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Naked 2 liplook


                                                           




I am really looovin my Naked 2 Revolution lipstick from Urban Decay...this look is without an lipliner but I still looove it.....sucha  gorgous color...looove a pretty light nude color on darker skin...

This has lately defintly been a lipstick I have been reaching for when going very Nude...

So comfitable on the lips....so smooth and Creamy...overall a really good lipstick....and color...

Need some more of them...have 2 or 3 others from the Revolution line .-...but feel I need more...;)...




                                                          




And the packaging it self is simply gorgous..such a great lipstick


I ve been thinking a while to have agiveaway....and to goveaway Products I really like my self..like some of my favs...

Maybe this could be included...Think the color suites mosts people.....

Do you Think?? for goveaway? would u enter...






                                                   



                            


Naked 2 .....Classic....


                                                             

lots of love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment