Saturday, February 8, 2014

My new Reflecting Oyster and Ocean NAIL look......








This is my latest Nail look......feel i am really into more kind of nudish color on the Nails right now.....but obvisoulsy we still need a pop of color to brighten things up.....

Went through some of my Little older polishes...and found this........Beautiful creme/beige taupy color...called Reflecting Oyster....what a gorgous color....

Paired it up with one of my alltime favourite Turqouise colors Ocean from Gosh....

And of course I couldnt resist to ad a small bit of glitter.....feel I need some more glitter in my Life...felt a Little boring latetly......

So used my Unconditionally Fabolous glitter/shimmer polish on top of the ringfinger....












Nothing special just something new....

What are you wearing for your Nails for Valentines day...??

I have this cute heart I might be using ...we will see....

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment