Sunday, February 2, 2014

Corrupt eyeshadow by MakeupGeek


With all of my other shadows I got from Makeupgeek i also got this wonderful Black eyeshadow...but it was broken....


and scattered all over the other things....and when I opened it it came out on my White table......black everywhere....



I have Heard so much about this that it is supposto be very very black....but didnt know what to Think.,...



Now after having it after my full White table I understand why they have said that...it hardly would come off the table....



That colorful and highly pigmented....

woooowww...really amazed by it...



Talked to Makeupgeeks customer service so they are sending me a new
 one....



so I will get  whole one....



anyway really loove what I ve seen so far off it...;).....lol..






,




Could it be  a nev favourite Black ??



Lots of LOve



MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment