Monday, February 3, 2014

Love my MakeupStore brushholder


This is my Lovely brushholder....



A very good "bag/hiolder " i got it hink last year....



I really like it....inside it has like dividers.....

And its very smart for travelling.....



Also I use it all the time when wasching my brushes...to sort them in different categorys at first when deepcleaning....







Its from the Swedish brand Makeupstore



They have some Amazing makeupbags...and bags overall.....for what ever purpose....



I loove this holder...and perfect to use when doing makeup on some one or your self when travelling...cause you open it and the you can use both parts as cups for the brushes you are using.....



And the color and "fabric" material is soooo fab ;)....











Looove there wonderful logo...

to see more of there wonderful things check out there webpage (have store internationally as well)




Lots of Love



MizZMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment