Sunday, February 16, 2014

My New Youngblood makeup


I am sooooo excited to try these products out....got them recommened by


She´s such an amazing artist and she has some amazing tips....She wrote a list of products that she recommended from youngblood....and these where the ones I could find in Sweden of that....


The only product I have since before of Youngblood is a lipgloss...that I got as a present sometime ago from a makeupshopping site

So what I got was the

Hi Definition powder
Hydrating mineral Perfecting Powder in Warmth

and the Creme blush in Champagne (on me used as highlighter)





Young blood is an mineralize makeupline...I am not really to fond of those  kind of brands normally but what I have seen and heard its a really good brand.....

Look at this amazing blush.....creme blush....(on me highlighter)





Amazing color......know its gonna give this lovely sexy dewy finish on the top of cheekbones  and other spots where you want a pop of light....




So excited to try them out...

And this is the wonderful Hi Definition powder in Warmth (also sell it transpasrent)

Feels really nice...and really nice container...


I dont know the prices at all for this in the states or in the rest od the world...but here it is kind of expensice I must say...

Have seen it on Sephora and various makeupsights...so since its availble here in Sweden I am assuming its avalible almost everywhere in the world ;)...

Will let you know when I tried it out a little more what I feel about it...

Have you tried any Youngblood products?
if you have please let me know what was your favourites?

Lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment