Saturday, February 1, 2014

My new Zpalette MakeupGeek


I got this palette with my latests purches from makeupGeek...what a gorgous designed palette...isnt it...





Looove it so much.......love the pattern.....fun that they have this collaboration...



And it holds about 28-30 eyeshadows...(Mac/MUG size)





The Z palette is sucha greast invention....I have about 10 now I Think....but feel i need more.....they have sooo many Amazing palettes out there...find new ones with new patterns and purposes all the time when browsing he internet...





Just wanted to show you it more in detail like this....





This one though you can only get on MakeupGeeks website I would Think.....




Looove that you can see all your shadows and its not to bulky or Heavy to bring anywhere...





Do you ahve any Z palettes?



Which is your favourite?




Lots of love



MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment