Friday, February 7, 2014

Clinique Superbalanced


                                              

This is my Clinique Superbalanced founadtion....

A very nice Foundation......havent really worn it a lot but like it and as other Clinique Products it feels very fresh and nice on the skin...

And I managed when I bought it to pick out the right shade online.....



                           

Lovely packaging I Think...looks very classy and expensive...which is kind of is as well....





                                                                    

Just wore it again the other day after a long time......for me it Think it feels like a summer Foundation...

Feels very light and fresh overall,......

just wanted to share the founadtions I wear a Little now and then...

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment