Thursday, February 6, 2014

What are u going for on Valentines Day....



What look are you going for on upcoming Valentines Day......


Something smokey and romantic....or something more chic...or something more daring.....



This is one suggestion for a very pretty light romantic makeuplook....

Using some very pinky taupe kind of color to create a  romantic kind of look...

I really looove this look..and it is fluttering on many people....keeping it pretty light overall....




Then we have a Little darker slightly more smokier look....

Just a Little more defintion in the crease but still quite light on the lid.....(a couple of shades darker though)

Obviously for a more smokey look....u can totally smoke out the liner......I Always wear a Sharp liner cause I looove it.......







Or a more daring kind of look in that sence that its glitter and some very big contrast colors...like  silver and black...

I loove this look..and I use it for any occation....but thats me.....

Can totally be toned down with a nude lipstick instead of what I am wearing in the video.....









Or do you Dare to Wear?

This

Reversed Highlight Makeuplook

Just a fun look...doing something a Little "odd" for most people....

Reversing the highlight color...and then matching it up with the lipcolor....




Looove to see what u do choise to wear for your Valentines look....

Have one more look to come up soon on My Youtube Channel

A much more smokey and a Little darker look....still using the Naked 3 palette....

Share you Pictures on Instagram or Facebook and Tga me with your looks...

Always loove to see....

Instagram : @mizzmadeup


Lots of love´

MizzMadeUp






No comments:

Post a Comment