Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Lip tresure bag....



I absolute looove this bag...it came with my Nars holiday Collection....



And is now used as a lipbag in my handbag...



Filled with my current lip goodies that I looove....








now the other day actually cleaned it out....but most of the time I make sure to have a a nude a brighter color (a red and a pink)...a nudiosh red.......and lipbalms.....at least 2 ........

The brands varie depending on the day......

most often Mac,  Michael Kors, Urban Decay...and lipbalms right now Odd Mollys...and carmex...

Usually some kind of liplioner as well....but thats just because I forget to take it out....from the last look Ive made.....(say for the weekend)

Really do like the Chubby Sticks from Clinique and Revlons Just bitten kissable lippencils....

and of course lately my Velvet Matte lippencils...how can I forget...

Usually I have to Clean it out a Little now and then or it will be tooo many.....

on a normal day around 10 different lipchoises....

On Mondays.....usually the most..had all weekend to pack it full with different lipproducts for different looks....

One thing I am sooo bad at anyway is to reapply.....so i try to Always apply to last as long as possible...

And if I wouild reapply i very often change to a different color...

What lipproducts do u have in your handbag?

Lots of lOve

MizzmadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment