Sunday, February 2, 2014

Feeling Amourous Huggable Mac lipstick



I am really looovin some of my latest Mac purches.....super gorgous colors.....



And this one is sooo Beautiful...so Bright and clear....



Maybe not 100 % color accurate to real Life...cause I feel its more red toned....but still more cool....







I did get this online...so Always hard to tell...but looked so gorgous there...and evern more Amazing in real Life I must say....



Whata  Sheen...of course this is without a lipgloss...since the Huggeble ones have  Sheen in them...

i am very happy i got them...and they feel so fresh and moisturized on the lips......and dont look dry at all..even though my lips lately have been very dry...



Maybe I will be getting some more of these Huggables.....



Have you tried them?


What did you Think?



lOts of lOve


MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment