Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ombre White Silver and Black liner



I had soo much fun making this look....wasnt sure at all where I was going with it....but happy with then end resulte....

An Ombre White, Silver and Böack liner.....

Makeuptutorial is coming up later.....




Products used :

Flashpalette from Makeupforver (used the white and the silver)
Silver eyeshadow from makeupstore
Taco eyeshadow from Sugarpill Cosmetics
Blacktrack eyeliner
Lashes from BitchslapCosmetic























I actually really liked this look.....felt very beautiful.....and it was sooo so simple...

Just a fun way to wear eyeliner a little different.....

I just found out that the silver eyeshadow I loove to use and used for this look from MakeupStore is gonna be discontinued......:(......so trying to stock up on it now.....






A later that day also wore a red lip to this look.....

You can of course also wear a nude lip......anything goes.....cause the eyeliner is a statement in it self :)

Hard to see the silver on the photos though...but I promise it is there....

Stay tuned for the tutorial to see.....


lots of lOve

MizzmadeUp




No comments:

Post a Comment