Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Makeupshopping Estee Lauder Bobbi brown Mac counter


I had a 2 gift card I needed to spend....and just the place to do it......:)....

So ivisited some of my favourite makeup counters.....

Estee Lauders....Bobbi Brown...and just passed Mac...

That was all I had time for....cause came kind of late saturday.....but got a lot done anyway....

Unfortunantly non of my favourite girls from Mac was there....


But thta just meant I had more time to hang at the other counters....also one of the clerks from Bobbi brown came up to me whehn I was speaking to her colleage and said I recognize you...

ANd it was so that I meet here and here male colleage  about 600 km from here last year.....

And she want even consulting me....her male college was but she remerberd me....

That was kind of cool....and fun...

SO today I had to call and speak to him as well...:).....and they have both moved up here and work here now...amazing...how the makeup community is sooo small...


Of course lots of lovely goodies where ever i looked.....




WHat I decied to go for this time was Samples from Este Lauders...on founadtion and concealer.....cause I really though they woul have my color in  the foundatin Double Wear...but they didnt...so I got some samples of some other things that they did have in my shades....



But will soon show you all the goodies I got from Bobbi Brown...

Not that mnay actually cause my budget was kind of strict only to use the gift cards :).....

Have so many trips coming up this spring so really try to save up.....;)...the bet I can I mean....;)...

Imats is my biggest goal for teh season.....we will see...need  a BIG bIG spending budget there on no point going really....


Show you later what I got...

Got some good suggestion of my dear Lilpumkinpie05 on what to get from Bobbi brown (that I already didnt have).....She works as a freelance mua for them.....
So who would be better at goving suggestion then her.....


Lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment