Saturday, February 15, 2014

My New Anastasia BeverlyHills Contour kit


This is  a lovely product I have been wanting for sometime...since they released it and before really....

Anastasias BeverlyHills Contour Kit



It comes with 6 shades of powder products....

3 highlighters (on the top row)

and  3 Contouring shades (bottom row)

I bought this kit mainly to use on clients for my Pro kit....

Since I my skin is proably to dark...maybe I can use some of the shades for other purposes.....heard they all work great as eyeshadows.....lovely brow highlights and contour shades for the lid...

I am sooo excited to use this kit...

The only thing I must say I was a bit disappointed with....if you can say that...what that it is sooo much smaller then i though...on all the pictures and videos I seen it has looked like bigger pans...

but thats a small thing....knowing anastasias products since before I know they will last u the looongest amount of time and are sooo so pigemented....

As usal it comes in there sleek luxurys packaing.....golden writing on top...

This is a great kit to travel with when dogin makeup o others or on your self....cause its soo small but you get soo much in it....pack easily...

It actually just came in a padded envelope when it came to my house so I was supriced it wasnt broken or so....

So it can take some carrying around...and travelling...

I am this upcoming week gonna try this on my lovely model/ friend....

ANd this weekedn on my self....

Do you have it?

Would you want to have it?

lOts of lOve

MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment