Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BenNye Neutrual palette

 
 
This is truely one of my alltime favourites...
 
I use this palette almost everyday in some way...now I must say that the bottom half the rouge half I havent used that much...simply because it doesnt work that good on darker skin...but percet on lighter skin...so thoose are for my pro kit...
 
but they eyeshadows which I know you can also get separatly as individuals or as a palette in it self is simply Amazing...
 
All matte neutrual colors...
 
These color can be used on any skin color and person....
 
For me they just fill my needs of neutrual colored eyeshadows....you have (from the top row left)
 
Vanilla which is a White eyeshadow perfect as a base or a highlighter .....
 
Then you have Shell that is this Amazing off White more beige kind of color that I personnally use both as a highlight under the brow and as a color for the lid......
As you can see I have used it a LOT....
 
Next color is the Amazing Cork...I looove this color.....a perfect crese or eyelid color...
I use it a lot as a blending color (bridge color, since its pretty Close to my complexion)
On lighter skin be used to define the crease for a good neutrual Eye or more pinup look....
Can also be used as a contour color on lighter skin....
 
Next is Espresso , a darker Brown color....alsp perfect for a even more defined crease or for a really smokey Eye in Brown....Its a dark gorgous brows....can on lighter skin also be used as a eyeliner ....
or for me as a contour color........
 
Next color is Smokey taupe....Thinks the name describes the name pretty good.....just what it is...a smokey taupe....very grey in tone.....
 
Just a gorgous color all over the lid for a lighter smokey Eye...or in the crease for definition...
Or to smudge under the Eye.....
 
And finally of the eyeshadows a Black...called black why complicate things with fancy names ;)...most of bennyes Products names speaks for it self...
 
This is a really really black eyeshadow....actually the Blackes black I have...and I have a lot from a  lot of brands....(Mac, Makeupstore, Anastasia, Urban Decay and more)
So obvisousely it can be used as a eyeliner on any skin color...or for that super ´sexy smokey Eye.....
 
But when I say its really black and highly pigmented I mean it....so only lightly dip the brush into this one and apply...and then reapply if needed....cause its soooo freaking Amazing pigmented....
For a smokey Eye start very low and blend up or you will get the Panda look ;)...lol...
 
These eyeshadows are all Amazing on its own and togeter they make the perfect combination of neutruals...with these colors you can make sooo amny different looks....
 
All from a just lightly defined Eye to a full on Pinup look or smokey Eye....and the variation of you smokey Eye is soooo big.....maybe smokey it out with a black as a base and then lighter as we go up to the brow.....or the other way start off with a light Brown going darker and darker....
 
Can also be used as brow colors..on a lot of people....
 
This is a palette that I couldnt be without...Its such basic....and a essential in my Collection...
 
A go to palette for my part....
 
Every makeuplove needs a  palette like this in there collcetion.....
 
Fillied with matte basics...matte basics are the foundation of good makeupapplication I Think....
Even though you are going for a colorful look you will still need some neutrual mattes at some part of your look.....to blend or as a highlight or as a base.....
 
this is a palette i am sooo gonna repurches..even though I must say it lasts forever...almost.-...<At some times in my Life I use this at least 2-4 colors everyday....and still have only hit pan good in one....and on the way in 2.....
 
But since they are sooo highly pigemented you only need a small dab of it to show up...
Not chalky in anyway....u really get what you see with these eyeshadows....
 
SOme people have asked me what I would recommend them to get as a basic in there Collection..this is  BIG one....
 
Essentile eyeshadow and rouge palette from BenNye
 
 (but you can also get only the shadows..and get 2 extra from Bennyem that will be my pick next time....son)
 
Such a a great price for the amount and high quality of shadows you get....
 
Must have for me.....
 
will show you more of my must haves soon......
 
´Have you tried it?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment