Monday, December 2, 2013

Makeupgeek shadows in detail Badabing, Latte & Mocha

 
 
 
 
 
Just super awesome packaging I Think....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here down below I will show you the colors a Little more upclose...
 
First out is Latte....
 
Not the most exciting color...but a good neutrual shadow for everyones Collections...basics...
 
The name describes it pretty good actually...Latte......like the coffe
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And then you have Mocha also a coffea color.....most people like coffea colors......:)....
SO a good additon to me that needs more neutrual shadows for my pro Collection.....
 
 
 
And here a cool color...not at all what I excpected...hard to say on the Picture this is how it lookes....
 
Bada Bing...the coolest name......so far....
 
 
This very sparkly Classic Brown colors.....really pretty...swacthes really good....nice amount of shimmer not to much.....
 
The first two you can proably call essestials in most peoples base kits......Always find some use for them....
 
as blending colors...bridge colors....or just neutrual colors....
 
Bada Bing is more a cool extra I would say...really like the dark Brown color...would of liked it with or without the bling...glitter/shimmer.....
 
When I picked out these very first colors ever from Makeupgeek...I Went with the shadows I have Heard mentioned the most on Youtube and so on...mostly.....
 
Can tell u to much so far about the quality yet....but will later.....also have swachtes coming up on all the colors....
 
and lots of look using them in a near future...
 
Have you tried her shadows yet?
 
i didnt really plan to cause I like the brands I have and the pigmenteation and so on of them...but when I seen  the cheap price of 5.99 a pieace I just couldnt resist...at least to try out at first....
 
ALso usually pretty good quality in shadows and Products overall made of people that are makeupartists them self ....they know what we need and will love....a lot anyway....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment