Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas decorating

 
Have of course started chrismas decorating......but still have some things left..like dressing the tree........
 
I m not hugely for christmas decoration..except they look more modern or pink ;).....
 
But fun to christmas decorate with a twist...like my wonderful pink tree...had it for some years now.... 
 
 
Arent these the coolest....its presents for my brother--...tell u later what it was...hihihi....can you guess ??
 
 
My dear friend thougt I needed some more christmas decorations so she made this with things I had in the house...shes so creative ...
 
One thing here this year....I have felt a Little bit more like I need more decorations just to get in the mood for christmas...cause usually we will here in sweden will have had some snow.....we havent this year...and its not looking like we are gonna get it.....
 
So some cute cozy lights does a  lot for me....
 
Happy holidays everyone...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment