Saturday, December 21, 2013

Editing new makeuptutorials

 
 
Editing lots of new videos.....have to prepare for going away for christmas....
 
So today edited the 3 rd video...
 
Will see if I will be able to tape some more when I am away....
 
Proud of my self for editing so many videos....usually time just flies.....
 
Been producticve this week both at work and at home and with the social medias...
 
If you have at all request you want me to do...please let me know adn I will try...
 
Or any special techniques or special things like that you want to see...
 
Just let me know.....
 
Either here in  the comments...
 
or on Instagram @mizzmadeup (fastest way I would say)
 
or on FB :
 
or on  My Youtube CHannel ...inbox me for safest answer...
 
Or on Google + as MizzMadeUp
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment