Sunday, December 29, 2013

My favourite Body, Face and Lipscrub from Moyana Corigan

 
I looove my Face and Body and Lip scrubs from Moyana Corigan
 
They smell Amazing...as I am Writing this I am so feeling the smell allthe way here.....
 
mmmmmm......and taste.......
 
These Products are Amazing...and like no other Scrubproducts I ever tried....
 
(to be honeset havent really cared to much earlier about what brand as long as they has worked....)
 
ut after using these I can not go back to anything but these.....
 
Moyana Corigan Lippies, Bubblelicious
 
Bubblelicious
First you have the Bubbleishous Lip scrub....
 
A lipscrub just like the name smelling tasting like Bubblegum candy....if you know how that taste.....so fresh and candylike and brings you back to  the childhood....
 
Smells Amazing you just want to eat up the full jar when getting it on your lips...
It gives the lips a scrub and then leaves them remoisturized


Ingrediants :  Ecological RawSugar,iCocos Nucifera Oil, Buturospermum parkiil(sheabutter), Glycerineleven.se (moistbinder),lTocopherol (E-vitamine), Aromal

 
 
Moyana Corigan Body Salt Scrub, Strawberry Cupcake
 
This Salt Body Scrub is in the flavour Strawberry Cupcake
 
Also an Amazing flavor and aroma...and taste.....but this one is instead a Salt scrub
I use this for all over my body.......since sea salt is a Little bigger then the sugar kind....
It also contains Shea butter which really makes the skin sooo smooth and soft...Amazing....I am usually very dry on my body but when applying this after I dont feel the need to moisturize with bodylotion cause the skin just feel soooo soft and smooth....
 
What a scrub does is : increases the blood circulation and scrub away dead skin cells making the chance for new fresh skin to "resurface"
 

COntains : Salt, Cocos nuciferai(coconut oil), Carthamus TinctoriusiSeed Oil lButurospermum parkiieleven.se (sheabutter),iCetyl Alcohol iGlycerine ,CeraiAlba (White bee wax),lAroma,eleven.se Tocopherol (E-vitamin)
 
Moyana Corigan Sweet Candy Scrub, Cherry Bomb
 
Moyana Corigan Sweet Candy Scrub, Cherry Bomb
 
And finally I Think my favourite of them all.....My Cheery Bomd Sugar scrub....
 
mmmmmmmWhat an Amazing smell and "taste"....its like candy.......also does have some sprinkles at the top....;)...
 
Also contains sheabutter....I use this mostly for my face and neck.....makes the skin sooo wonderful...what an Amazing feeling...never got the same resulte with anything....
 
COntains :
Sucrose (sugar), CocoslNucifera Oil (Coconutoil),lCarthamus tinctorius SeedlOil iButurospermum parkii (sheabutter),iGlycerylmonostearate iGlycerin, Ceralalbaeleven.se (bee wax), CetyllAlcohol iTocopherol (E-vitamin), Parfum,iAroma . (Sprinkles : iSugar, Riceeleven.se FlourlCorn Starch,lGossypium Herbaceum lGlycine soja (soybeanlolja),eleven.se Acacia, Hydroxyethylcellulose,isodium acetate (Cellulosa),iCarrageenan, Lyosolecithin, Dextrinl), Glace lCocoa, Aroma, Carnaubai(vax),
 
 
 
 Its simply Amazing...I would defintly recommend all of these Products to anyone....
 
both as gifts and to your self for a special treat....as stated it does pay off to take care of your skin in the long run I Think......

And the smell and taste (cause I must admit when scrubing sometimes you can get it in your mouth dorsnt matter with htese ones cause they taste Amazing as well....
 
And I am as stated a big fan of anytihg pink......they look so cute and cool.,....

They are Amazing...I Think these will be my go to presents....
 
I got mines at www.eleven.se ....looove them, love there service and fast delivery....
 
and they are Always sooo so sweet.....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment