Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My new Laura Mercier Creme liners

 
I really looove my  new Laura Mercier creme liners...so rich and creamy....
 
And so so pigmented.....and brightly colored.....
 
Since I havent Heard that much about laura merciers liners at all I didnt really Think to much of them..
 
 
 
 
 
Cobalt and Canrad is what they are called...
 
but I got a real good suprice when first using them...soooo so creamy and the color looks just like in the pot on....woooowwww...
 
wonderful Products...I am defintly getting lots more of these....can also be used as a base as I like to multitask Products..probably also as a lipproduct with a powder to set it ontop...maybe...will ahve to try and see...
 
But I know I looove my geliners I have since Before and the first imoressions I have gotten so far with ´these are just Amazing....
 
Have you tried any?
 
Or anything else from her line Worth trying ?
 
I have started collectiong some of here Products like her setting powder and tinted moistuirzer...really liking ever single one of them so far...so I Think this is gonna be a staple brand in my collcetion of what I have seen so far....anyway..
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment