Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lipbalm of the day....

 
I am using the heck ut of this lipbalm from Carmex right now...
 
Not really to found of min taste and smell but works really good......and goes on so good and keeps them smooth for a long time.....
 
 
 
Whats your lipbalm of choise right now...
 
Lipbalms is really one of those Products that I use differént kinds in different periods....
 
like some periods I use My EOS sooo much....and sometimes my Odd molly Lipbalm.....has been using that a litte inbetween this one...but this one is the main lipbalm Product right now..
 
Whats yours?
 
if you use at all...
 
I Always try to use Before applying lipstick..if I am doing a full on makeup look..I do the lips last and will Before I start anything maybe after moisturizer ad lipbalm so its well in the lips by the time its time for lipstick.....
 
Nothing worse then dry lips under a lipstick....or over moistuirzed as well for that matter....
 
lots of Love
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment